An Associate Member encourages the development of contemporary art in Ontario by supporting the Galerie du Nouvel-Ontario’s (GNO) activities.
- Invitations to every artistic event
- Access to our resource centre (art books, art magazines and directory) *
The Active Member ensures the dynamic and growing direction of the GNO by investing in it.
Note: Active Members must be francophone contemporary artists, and must be recommended by another Active Member of the GNO.
- Invitation to all artistic events
- Access to our resource center (directories, books and art magazines)*
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Right to apply to the Board of Directors
- Right to participate in various committees
- Right to invite new active members to the GNO
- Registration of your artist profile on the GNO website
- Invitation to exchange meetings with members
Donate to the GNO
Become a Sponsor of the Arts!
Renewing your associate membership with the GNO is the perfect time to make a donation to Sudbury’s only artist-run centre. Support experimental arts in Northern Ontario! The GNO will gladly send you a receipt for tax purposes.
A donation of $100,00 or more will automatically earn you the title of Sponsor of the Arts.
Thanks to our Sponsors of the Arts 2022: Louis Bélanger, Elisabeth Frecaut, Donald Kuyek, Micheline Larochelle, Hervé Tremblay, and Paul Walty.
Membership Form 2022
*During the pandemic, these benefits may not be available. Consult the GNO for more details or to make arrangements.
Tax Reg. No. 89875 0658 RR0001