if i were to have the flu or coronavirus,
my brain tissues might get inflamed
and i know i might end up living in a parallel reality.
meditation is enough to avoid that scenario with colds,
but i will not have the strength to hold
if mixed in heavier symptoms and mucus.
if i end up not being able to feed myself at home or in a hospital,
i beg you to try to feed me food that
i can actually digest and benefit from.
if there is anything sacred, food is for me.
i am aware that what is below asks for a lot, so, please do what you can.
BREAKFAST: red quinoa with 1 spoon of organic wheatgrass powder, probiotics, 4 drops of highly concentrated bee propolis, greens, radicchio, lettuce, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, 1 or 2 walnuts, oregano; DRINK: water from boiled green kale with nettle, calendula flowers, elderflowers, everlasting flowers, ashwaganda powder, 5 shizandra dried berries
LUNCH: baked fish with nothing else on it than basil or dill and turmeric, steamed greens, beet, lettuce, tahini, avocado; same drink as in the morning when possible or HOT WATER
DINNER: patties made of a mix of cooked lentils/quinoa/curly kale/tiny bit of chickpea flower with steamed greens, raw beet slices, a bit of smoked salmon, walnuts, avocado; same drink as for breakfast
SNACKS: 90% Lindt chocolate in small bites all day, oranges, 1 to 2 spoons of VEGA one powder in the morning and in the afternoon, in water. when needed some of the VEGA Sports bar Mint/Chocolate but my gut does not like it so much.
- any of the following without salt or only with a bit of seawead
- lot’s of fish baked in the oven, with nothing on it (really) or steamed or sushi-quality raw. the best fish for me is swordfish. then, come pickerel, haddock, salmon, rockfish and whitefish. perch is more or less ok. cod and tuna make me feel cold and unstable. lake trout fucks my digestive system up.
- lot’s of avocadoes
- red quinoa but not white quinoa
- red and green lentils after the foam has been skimmed to avoid cramps
- huge amounts of steamed green curly kale
- lot’s of arugula
- lot’s of steamed brocoli
- lemon juice, lemon flesh
- oranges (3 per day)
- organic 1st press olive oil, not cooked though, only raw
- lettuce with lemon and olive oil only as dressing
- nettle tea
- oregano, basil, thyme, dill
- 90% Lindt chocolate (cheaper)
- VEGA one natural powder, if possible the « unsweetened » one
MY LENTILS/QUINOA PATTIES
Rinse red lentils well. Add cold water and let them come to boil. Change the water to get rid of the foam. Add water again + green curly kale + rosemary + basil and just a bit of salt (yes, here ok) or some seaweed to add salt. Let that become mush. Let cool down.
Rinse red quinoa, add 2x water and boil until cooked.
Mix about 2/3 or the lentils preparation with 1/3 of the quinoa. Add a bit of chickpea flower, create patties. Warm up a frying pan without oil and then, put the patties on there. They are going to react to the heat and that will keep them in one piece. Turn them after a while. Let them there until you know, they look ready.
- organic wheatgrass powder
- calendula flowers
- elder flowers
- everlasting flowers
- kale, arugula sprouts
- Bosc or Anjou or Bartlett pears
- organic walnuts: about 6 per day
- unsweetened cranberries
- organic dried apricots: about 3 per day
- organic 88% camino chocolate
- canola oil
WHAT I CAN EAT IN SMALL AMOUNTS
- black kale in small amounts because i get diarrhea if too much
- spinach in small amounts because my gut either goes into diarrhea or constipation with it
- sushis made with « multigrain » rice, not white rice
- VEGA Sport Protein Bar Mint/Chocolate in very small pieces
WHAT I CAN’T EAT (no life threatening allergies though)
- gluten (wheat, spelt, oats)
- starchy foods (potatoes, white rice, brown rice)
- white quinoa
- red meat
- almonds and other nuts than walnuts
- sunflower seeds and oil
- brown lentils
- sunflower oil
WHAT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO EAT
- boiled egg
- please no ibuprofen, only Tylenol 3 if needed
- very helpful home remedies: probiotics and bee propolis are essential; then, white tiger balm and melaleuca cajuputi oil for mind and chest congestion, camomile as tea or as in a bowl to steam my sinuses, marshmallow roots to calm gut inflammation or cramps, salt water to wash my nose, ashwaganda powder and shizandra berries (a few per day) to modulate stress, uva ursi tea and chanca piedra powder to help with clearing my kidneys and to help with body pain, corydalis cavea root powder if i have nerve pain.