After quite the eventful year, the GNO team is closing 2019’s book and is taking a well deserved nap – in order to come back ready for a new decade of contemporary art !
In 2019, the GNO :
- welcomed a new employee
- collaborated to the Place des Arts’ Projet Manifeste
- showed outdoor performances in summer AND winter
- went on strike
- left its venue after 22 years
- moved by foot with a little help from its friends
- cussed at all the boxes
- did its strategic planning two feet deep in Lake Nipissing
- laughed a lot – thanks to legalization
- boogied at Up Here 5
- redid its design with Studio 123
- broke a sale record at Nouveau Louvre
- prepared yet another ass-kicking outside-the-walls artistic season
HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
We will be closed from Dec.22, 2019 to Jan.6, 2020. We will be back at 139 Durham street from January 7 to 9 for the Nouveau Louvre’s artists who wish to pick up their unsold artworks.